Careers Shaping the future through inspiration, education and growth in the never ending pursuit of excellence.
By providing high-quality services to all of our clients, we build trust, integrity and a level of service excellence that is unmatched in the investment industry.
Our goal is to develop long term relationships with our clients helping allowing our clients to realize their investment goals.
Looking for a career with unlimited growth potential and a competitive compensation package?
Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
- Responsible for Full Cycle Accounting
- Oversee Invoicing/Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Cash Flow
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete reconciliations of all general ledger accounts
- Ensure compliance with payroll and corporate tax filing requirements
- Manage working capital procedures including the administration of daily bank reporting and reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Plan and execute the annual budgeting process for all divisions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Coordinate the annual audit and provision of information to external auditors
- Prepare annual Tax, Compliance and Audit activities and summaries
- Complete all HST returns and monthly/quarterly/annually government filings
- Special projects and analysis as requested
- Monitor the cash needs of the shareholders
- Manage the administration in the department and front office
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal control procedures
- Manage compliance with the Employment Standards Act, OHSA, AODA, Privacy Act and other applicable regulatory guidelines
- Manage and administer records, files, retention policies and activities
- Responsible for managing all aspects of office administration, including office equipment, office expenses and related staff
- University degree in business, finance, accounting or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience of similar position, in the financial or construction industry
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand complex financial flows
- Demonstrate strategic thinking in combination with strong multitasking and attention to details
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Fundamental understanding of Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises, financial reporting and auditing
- Must have experience with budget planning
- Must have managerial and supervisory skills with proven ability to coach and develop staff
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Manage time effectively and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of construction
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume